So I figured out roughly where the print stopped and made a small print of the remaining piece. Since I couldn't get it exact, I printed a little more at the interface and will have to physically trim the piece to fit. You may also notice that the print changes from Ivory to White. I thought I had another roll of Ivory when I started - opened the box and it was white! So I had to splice in white on the fly (always fun, but I've figured out how to do it.)
The printer has also developed a rather nasty Z-axis wobble. The Z-feed screw spontaneously developed a 0.010 inch (ten-thousandths) bend, and the linear guide bearings are poor enough that they don't keep it straight. I've re-bent the screw to be straight and ordered some new bearings. We'll see if that fixes it.
Sincerely, Greg Carr